Monday, April 23, 2007

Michigan Trip

In March, my mother and I visited Michigan - after a long period of absence - only to be greeted with open arms from our family. While the purpose of our visit wasn't exactly pleasure (my aunt had passed on), we still managed to have some fun!
Here are some pictures of our time there. We sure had fun and I plan on returning really soon! This is Lake Michigan. One of my mom's favorite places to be. It was so beautiful.
It can't be all serious... so we had some fun goofing off as well.

My cousin John and his wife Mary. John and I are extra special, we were born on the same day - so we can refer to eachother as 822.
It just wouldn't be a normal Sunday if you couldn't get together for donuts after church!

I plan on returning sooner than later and bring Robert along so everyone can meet him.

No comments: