Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mom's Visit

It may look like any large lizzard, and coming from Arizona lizzards shouldn't scare me, but when it's running around your front room it's a squirmy thing to catch. On Saturday when mom came to visit, she went down to get ready and shower, she saw this bugger run across the floor. She and Robert spent some "quality" time chasing it around our basement and finally got it in this box while I stood at the stairs and could hardly contain my laughter as my mom would scream each time the lizzard ran. GET THE LIZZARD!
And then right before mom left, we took a picture of her holding her future grandson in my belly! It was nice to have my mom here to visit right before I become a mom!





3 comments:

kimber said...

Hey did you guys buy a house?? That's awesome!! You look adorable! When are you due again?

Horn Family said...

That is way too funny!!! I think I would have been the one screaming too. hahahaha

The Wi Family said...

So funny!! And how fun to have your Mom there--aren't they the best! You look AWESOME by the way. How much longer to go for you???